Sunday 22 December 2013

98's FIFTEEN.

2013.

The year,
I got many things fresh.
From the start of the year, I thought it will be a good 2013 for ME. 
But maybe i was wrong.

It was hard for me.
UEC PMR GRUDUATED EXAM...
and the rubbish daddy. 
WORK HARD DON BELIEVE HIM.
This is what I told myself everytimes.

There are many first time.
Some are memories, Some are nightmates.
I failed at my exam,the 1st time in my Junior Life.
I CRY in the night, not because of result.
I know it- we stay for ourself, not to others.
I got a very very very good class  J3K.
I found some friends that really knew who am I.
I got a Birthday Cake since i was big.
I worked.
I got a salary.
I started worried about my future.
it's OKAY.

Gonna end, I want it be PREFECT please.
PREFRECT.

No comments:

Post a Comment